Côte d'Azur track with an Audi TT Quattro

I almost won the race but the Audi's handling is terrible.

Here's my 1000hp+ Viper GTS

Easy on the throttle and stay away from the AI. I've always enjoyed my version of RL racing. No passing on the corners and don't do anything that a RL race committee might give you a penalty. But Cote is a very tough track. Had lots of experience with it with GT4.

Thanks I'll do that.

That being said. I was on Cote yesterday and it is much different than I remember with GT4. I was pretty much a BCM. Bumper Car Monkey. My last experience was with the Bentley Spd 8 in GT4 with all the traction the car affords you. I can just imagine how bad I would fair in the Audi. So I do need to do some homework behind the wheel.

I almost won the race but the Audi's handling is terrible.

Here's my 1000hp+ Viper GTS

I ran the arcade easy and medium diff. races yesterday. On easy my best lap was 1:50.xxx, on medium it was 1:47.xxx. I just waited for the AI to sort itself out the 1st lap or so then I just picked my way through during those moments. I won both races easily. I just used a careful throttle and pretended I was a RL driver. So I was very careful of contact. Coming back from the FM series, I'm a full sim guy and it was actually quite relaxing just practicing my braking points and racing lines. If I get the chance pull out my recorded and I'll upload a race or two.

Ran the race 2x on Hard. Using my RL race rules I finished second in race #1. Had many chances to pass the lead car (Zonda 12) on lap 3 & 4 but did a minor bump against the guardrail on 4 and had to either do a pit stop or stay behind the Zonda (my rules). Then on lap 5 couldn't find a legal way to get around the Zonda (again my rules) and took second. In race #2, the Zonda didn't show up and passed the Lead Audi on lap 2 and even though he slammed me many times because he was pissed at me I continued. In RL he would have been hit with numerous penalties (even though I might have been out of the race due to damage). He probably would have been out of a job too. Kept my ride steady and only managed a 1:49.xxx with no additional contact whatsoever. Might upload it if I have the time to bore you all.

Back