C-4 Suzuki Cappuccino Time Trial

• Thread starter Drakelet
  • 6 comments
Drakelet
I can't get better than silver, and I've tried hundreds of times. I've only got silver once, and that was when I was able to use the Focus ST behind to constantly ram me to get up some speed. I've tried manual and auto, following the racing line (and not), different traction levels, different steering help and, well, everything I can think of. Slipstreaming doesn't work simply because all the opponents are just too fast the keep behind.

Any advice?

Btw, I haven't downloaded the patch yet. I went to a mates house (I can't connect to internet at mine), and it failed 3 times. Gonna try again next time I go over. Still, it must be possible before the patch.

Thanks.

Use a manual and short shift. You'll never get into 5th gear otherwise. At least watch, if not DL and use as a ghost, one of the top replays from the online leaderboards too. Once I realized I needed to use 5th, I passed it easy.

Last edited:
No, you can't tune in the C-class. In the driving options you can choose auto or manual transmission though. Just choose manual and shift about 1000-1500rpm before redline (i think, It's been awhile). You can also watch the online replays from the online leaderboards. You can see the racing line and shift points from them.

Ah, my mistake, thanks. Will do that.

As for online replays, I can't connect my PS3 to the internet so it looks like I'm stuffed. :( Can I d/l them on PC and transfer them over?

Back