C L O S E D - sorry for the confusion

  • Thread starter Thread starter qashguy
  • 26 comments
  • 1,064 views
Messages
223
Messages
By PM only - thank you
Messages
By PM only - thank you
-------------------------------------------
I misquoted my wanted list

Sorry for any confusion
-------------------------------------------

CLOSED

COMPLETED

-------------------------------------------



Here are my top 20 - Wanted
- REMOVED -
See typed list below
(These are the cars I want from you)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are my top 300 - Available
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=5258
(These are the cars I offer to you in return)

Many of these are on my 12 slots and ready to go now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make your offers here only please, (no PM's)

Let's trade

Thank you


EDIT - To clarify, I only Want these -

CHEVROLET - Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
HONDA - NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
FORD - Ford GT '02
JAGUAR - XFR '10
BMW - M5 '05
MERCEDES - SL 600 (R230) '04
TOTOTA - au CERUMO Supra '01
AUDI - RS 6 Avant '02
ASTON - DB7 Vantage Coupe '00
NISMO - 400R '96
FORD - Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
AUDI - RS 4 '01
PEUGEOT - 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
PONTIAC - GTO 5.7 Coupe '04
LOTUS - Esprit V8 GT '98
LOTUS - Esprit V8 SE '98
LAND - ROVER Range Stormer Concept '04
CHRYSLER - 300C '05
AUDI - S4 '03
BMW - M3 '04

Thanks again
 
Last edited:
Damn, I seen your Screen Name and I assumed that this was going to be a Free Car Giveaway Thread Hahaha,

I have some of your Wants, But my Trades for Reset are already taken :(
 
Want to trade your Ford GT LM Race Car (the #4 Gulf, not the specII) for a Formula Gran Turismo? Can only trade from my secondary accounts right now, can buy you the FGT that's in the online dealership. Think it's a black and yellow one for me this week.
 
Damn, I seen your Screen Name and I assumed that this was going to be a Free Car Giveaway Thread Hahaha,

I have some of your Wants, But my Trades for Reset are already taken :(


I finally got round to updating my garage
So, it's my turn for a change lol
 
Haha Good Stuff, If im' available tomorrow and my trades arent taken, I'll see what you need and i'll give you a PM so we can work something out to fill up more of your Garage
 
I can trade you my tank car for your F10
 
Want to trade your Ford GT LM Race Car (the #4 Gulf, not the specII) for a Formula Gran Turismo? Can only trade from my secondary accounts right now, can buy you the FGT that's in the online dealership. Think it's a black and yellow one for me this week.

The FGT isn't on the list of the 20 I want
 
Can trade the CLK after the reset today (40 minutes) if you want ^^
 
The FGT isn't on the list of the 20 I want

I see it on the list though, think you put some wrong cars there then. :p
 
Tank car or Minolta for Bently Speed 8 or Sauber? Won't be on PSN until Friday.
 
ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 for your BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 OR Speed 8 Race Car '03

and i can trade NOW
 
Last edited:
on your list you want it says tank car 03
 
Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04 for MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race
Car '89?
 
Can trade the CLK after the reset today (40 minutes) if you want ^^

Its not on my Wanted list bud
 
I have a veyron, a toyota 7, and a cien concept '02.

I'd like your audi tt touring.

I can trade saturday.
 
Formula gran turismo for chapparal 2j?
 
Well man, just to point again
All the cars we offered ARE on your list ^^

Maybe it's easier if you copy and paste them here, instead of putting the link, it seems it's not working =/

R92CP Race Car '92
Veyron 16.4 '09
ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Tank Car '03
R89C Race Car '89
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Formula Gran Turismo
Vertigo Race Car '04
905 Race Car '92
Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Speed 8 Race Car '03
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
OPTION Stream Z '04
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
CIEN Concept '02
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88

These are the cars that appear when I click on the link oO
 
if we are signed up on that site, its shows what we are missing, so, copy and Paste time
 
I have the

R89
R92cp
Speed 8 race car
toyota 7 race car

I am looking for:
F10
Bp falken drift car
RX7 Lm car
 
if we are signed up on that site, its shows what we are missing, so, copy and Paste time

Well spotted, thank you

I've now copy pasted into my original post

Thanks everyone
 
Ok, now that you clarified lol

I have this one:
LAND - ROVER Range Stormer Concept '04
0.0 miles if you want

So, what do you think?
 
I've got your Aston Martin.
Looking for the BMW V12 LMR Race Car.

Looking to trade in a couple hours.
PM me if this is good.
I can send now and then wait a couple days for you to send if I need to.
 
Alright, I do have a fully loaded LAND - ROVER Range Stormer Concept '04 (0 Miles)

I need your BMW V12 for that one, and I can trade right now :)
 
I think I have the Jaguar. I have to double-check though.
 
Back