C-Spec! (GT6 Idea)

United States
The Speedway
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
I have created an idea for GT6, a massive mode that combines the excitement of A-Spec with the patience of B-Spec.

Behold, C-Spec.

C-Spec is a unique mode that combines both A-Spec and B-Spec. This mode could likely only be played online.

One player assumes the role of crew chief, watching his driver (the second player) in the lounge on the camera. The crew chief and driver can text chat or talk with a mic, both of which will only be heard by your crew chief-driver combo only.

To avoid noobs, a crew chief can ask for a kick, which is then voted on by all of the other crew chiefs. If the majority votes to kick the driver, 20% of his current amount of credits will be given to his crew chief as well as a banning from the room.

To add a real race feel, the drivers HUD will be automatically turned off, meaning he has to rely on his crew chief for all information.

Do you guys like the idea?

Seems like being a crew chief would be boring.

Last edited:
If you have a decent driver, you would kind of just sit there.
Would be great in NASCAR, if anyone were any good at that in GT.

Replace the crew chief with another race driver, it will be more fun with SuperGT and Le Mans races, where driver take turns to race long laps. This way, 3 or 4 drivers could make a team for online endurance races, and to fill the field, we can have AI to take part as well.
This scheme should work for shorter races, change of driver every 10 laps sounds good. Good strategy will be needed and a leader driver appointed by the team will set the pit strategy in real time during the race.

Ridox2JZGTE
Replace the crew chief with another race driver, it will be more fun with SuperGT and Le Mans races, where driver take turns to race long laps. This way, 3 or 4 drivers could make a team for online endurance races, and to fill the field, we can have AI to take part as well.
This scheme should work for shorter races, change of driver every 10 laps sounds good. Good strategy will be needed and a leader driver appointed by the team will set the pit strategy in real time during the race.

Good logic.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I'd like to be the crew chief of an endurance race that kicks the driver out the car and drives!!! ( c-spec )

Hahaha. I don't think it's bad idea at all, but Kaz's vision of C-spec is most likely more sophisticated than your idea. Nonetheless I think that if they add this game mode to GT6 or future GT's it'd make the playing experience more fun. I'm sure though that in GT6 or the next GT's he will implicate it. The concept is in it's early stages but with time PD and Kaz will make it become reality.

na Just S-spec (special events) that is completely diffrent to A-spec driving challenges, drift courses and drag races plus more of what we had, different academies/Schools, Grand tour but were you drive across the globe unlocking new spots (40+ locations) and a new X challenge replacement that will test anyones ability (if no more X1s). Expanding A-spec and not adding another sit and watch spec is my point of view

Or like the april fool, M-spec for the tourist trophy fans out there

sounds like an improved B-spec to me

Basically, yes. C-Spec would, in my mind, be more like a management game, going by the logic of abstraction of "agency" from being the man at the wheel (A-Spec), to being the one telling that person what to do (B-Spec), to finally being the one orchestrating everything around it (C-Spec).

Back