C4 Rally, Mclaren F1, Team Oreca Viper, Corvette C5R, carbon/gold X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter fildunn
  • 12 comments
  • 1,445 views
Messages
169
Messages
XV202
I am currently looking for the following;

StandardTeam ORECA Viper race car
Corvette C5R race car
Mclaren F1 GT race car
CLK Race car
Escort Rally car

PremiumMcLaren F1
C4 rally Car
Gold or Carbon X1 2010
Mazda 787B
JGTC race cars


available for trade;

Chrome paint chips
Bentley Speed 8
Minolta 88C-V
Nissan 89C
GT-One
Impreza 22B
Supra RZ
Corvette RM
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM
FGT

anything you are looking for? please ask.

please leave realistic offers in this thread (no PM's please) best offers get the car :)
 
never mind, sorry
 
Last edited:
i've got the c4 rally car.Only used once in the seasonal events and has soft racing tyres.
Would like to trade for the r89c or the FGT (if it isn't blue).
If that's not enough,i'll give you the mclaren f1
 
I have carbon x1 for your Bentley speed 8
 
no longer need the X1. the rest are still fair game :)
 
I'll Take The Speed 8 For A McLaren F1 GTR,
Won't Be Able To Trade Until I Get Home, Ok?
 
@Inferno251 - Deal ill take the Mclaren F1 for the FGT :) PSN XV204
@ Proxol - Deal what time will you be home? PSN XV202
 
I Have No Idea, About 2PM GMT,
Is That Alright?
 
i have C4 rally car for you. What u can give me for it?? write PM please)
 
Great!

If I'm A Bit Later, Because I'm Stuck Where I Am,
And I'm Grabbing Me A Game On The Way Home,
Then I'm Sorry In Advance
​
 
I have both the Oreca Vipers, which one do you need? I'm available immed.
 
successful trade with Proxol, cheers fella. :)
 
Back