Vitzio Messages 1,250 Texas Messages GTP_Vitzio/vezze61 Jan 25, 2011 #1 Sold. Don't be disapointed if you didn't get the judd, if you're interested, I'll have a BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 up tomorrow. Later everyone. Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
Sold. Don't be disapointed if you didn't get the judd, if you're interested, I'll have a BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 up tomorrow. Later everyone.
A AreJay Messages 203 Messages Richiness Jan 25, 2011 #4 I have the mark IV. But cant trade until tomorrow ?
chillripcurl Messages 408 Messages RxR_PHI_RIPCURL Jan 25, 2011 #5 Got 1. BMW LMR Race Car 0 miles 2. Ford Mark IV 0 miles 3. Audi R10 TDi Race Car 0 miles Message me if interested.
Got 1. BMW LMR Race Car 0 miles 2. Ford Mark IV 0 miles 3. Audi R10 TDi Race Car 0 miles Message me if interested.
Vitzio Messages 1,250 Texas Messages GTP_Vitzio/vezze61 Jan 25, 2011 #6 We'll see if any other offers come up, but anyway, is it stock?
A AreJay Messages 203 Messages Richiness Jan 25, 2011 #7 Yeah haven't touched it lol. Can trade at the next reset
Vitzio Messages 1,250 Texas Messages GTP_Vitzio/vezze61 Jan 25, 2011 #8 K, it sounds good. I'll look at other offers in the meantime.
E evil_c5 Messages 267 Messages evil_c5 Jan 25, 2011 #9 I have the sauber, r92CP, Mark 4, and GT-one. my bob is running 24 hours of lemans...for the 4th time and wont be done until 6pm est tomorrow.... if you still are interested, let me know.
I have the sauber, r92CP, Mark 4, and GT-one. my bob is running 24 hours of lemans...for the 4th time and wont be done until 6pm est tomorrow.... if you still are interested, let me know.
Vitzio Messages 1,250 Texas Messages GTP_Vitzio/vezze61 Jan 25, 2011 #10 We'll see if there's an offer I'll take during the time, hope your bob isn't spazzy and dumb like mine is, good luck on the rest of the race 👍
We'll see if there's an offer I'll take during the time, hope your bob isn't spazzy and dumb like mine is, good luck on the rest of the race 👍
D dufftech Messages 465 Canada Messages dufftech Jan 25, 2011 #12 I have a Sauber C9 (0 miles) stock.
G Gian_95 Messages 2 Messages NFS_Gian95 Jan 25, 2011 #13 Ive got a sauber and I can trade now if you need it for c60
G36E Messages 411 Toronto Messages G-36E Jan 25, 2011 #15 i can give you the audi r10 racecar on thursday or friday for the c60 because work doesnt allow me to play that much Please?
i can give you the audi r10 racecar on thursday or friday for the c60 because work doesnt allow me to play that much Please?