C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

  • Thread starter Thread starter o9lifted
  • 1 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
864
Norway
Oslo
Messages
o9revo
So....

Its in my UCD and I've got about 4,8mill in the bank. I've the Minolta and the Toyota 7 Race Car, also I guess the Zonda R could compete with it fully modded. Its the last day it will be in the UCD so should I go for it? Im a collector and would love to have them all, but Im not too sure if I should go for it or wait for it. Is it any good at all? I mean I loved these peugeot cars back in GT4.. :drool:

guess I will only go for it if its competeable with the other LM cars in this game so any tips please
 
It's not as good as the Audi R8, its about the same as the MINOLTA, so if you are just looking for something to race with its not really worth it. But it doesnt show up in the UCD very often (I've only seen it once) so if you are collecting, I would go for it.
 
Back