C9 Sauber, Lister Storm or Diablo Nomad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delta795
  • 9 comments
  • 666 views
Messages
1,171
United States
Kansas City, Missouri
Messages
Delta795
What I have:

R8 LMS '01
R8 LMS (Team Playstation) yes the black one
Toyota GT-ONE
Raybrig NSX
R390 GT Race Car
Arta Garaiya Super GT
Mutel Autech GT-R
Black Mask
114R RM
Elise 96 RM
ZR1 RM
70 Challenger RM
69 Camaro RM
'10 Camaro RM
Lexus ISF RM
Quite a few others...

If there is something your looking for let me know, you never know.
I am at work now so PM me and I will respond today, can't trade till after 6pm tonight
 
Any chance you would be interested in a fully tuned Pagani Zonda R?
 
thanks, but no
 
Sauber for GT-ONE? Can you deal now?
 
Hey, im interested in following cars:
R8 LMS (NOT the playstation one)
R390 GT Race Car
Arta Garaiya Super GT

In my sig there is a link, and in that link i am mentioning some cool cars i will trade with. (Red Bull X2010, Ford Mark IV, etc.)

Interested?
 
NOMAD Diablo for R8 '01?
 

If that was for me I aint got it, btw can trade you for any of the cars you mention in the thread title as I have them all.
 
Hey, im interested in following cars:
R8 LMS (NOT the playstation one)
R390 GT Race Car
Arta Garaiya Super GT

In my sig there is a link, and in that link i am mentioning some cool cars i will trade with. (Red Bull X2010, Ford Mark IV, etc.)

Interested?

R390 is gone, how about R8 LMS for X2010...I can do this later tonight.
Probably after 9 as I will have to do it from another account.
 
CLOSED,

If you got a PM and we're set please send FR through PSN to Delta795
Once I get the car your sending I will gift mine to you.


Thanks!
 
Back