Cable - 3.5mm stereo jack to CSP V2 main PCBA cable (Fanatec CS Handbrake 1.5)Want To Buy 

Canada
Canada
There's a cable that comes with the Fanatec CS Handbrake 1.5 that I bet not a lot of people have a need for: it's a 3.5mm jack to a PCBA connector to connect the handbrake to Fanatec CS v2 pedals. I have the V2 pedals so it's a vital piece of equipment.

Unfortunately I accidentally broke my cable and Fanatec customer service has not been able to help, so I'm hoping one of you out there would be open to selling me your unused cable and get me back up and running.

To be clear, what I need is NOT the standard 3.5mm to RJ12 cable (telephone style cable end) – it's the 3.5mm to PCBA cable that ends on one end with a small white PCBA connector like what is pictured below:

PCBA.jpg

Please let me know what you'd like for it. I'm in Canada but open to anyone who is willing to sell me their cable. I will, of course, pay your shipping costs on top of an agreed-upon price of the cable itself.

Thank you for reading.:gtpflag:

edit: Fanatec customer service was able to send me a new 3.5mm to PCBA cable (after sending the wrong cable two times and getting a bit of a chewing out, but all's well that ends well) thought it's shorter than the original cable.

Last edited:
There's a cable that comes with the Fanatec CS Handbrake 1.5 that I bet not a lot of people have a need for: it's a 3.5mm jack to a PCBA connector to connect the handbrake to Fanatec CS v2 pedals. I have the V2 pedals so it's a vital piece of equipment.

Unfortunately I accidentally broke my cable and Fanatec customer service has not been able to help, so I'm hoping one of you out there would be open to selling me your unused cable and get me back up and running.

To be clear, what I need is NOT the standard 3.5mm to RJ12 cable (telephone style cable end) – it's the 3.5mm to PCBA cable that ends on one end with a small white PCBA connector like what is pictured below:

PCBA.jpg

Please let me know what you'd like for it. I'm in Canada but open to anyone who is willing to sell me their cable. I will, of course, pay your shipping costs on top of an agreed-upon price of the cable itself.

Thank you for reading.:gtpflag:

edit: Fanatec customer service was able to send me a new 3.5mm to PCBA cable (after sending the wrong cable two times and getting a bit of a chewing out, but all's well that ends well) thought it's shorter than the original cable.

That looks like a molex connector. If your were to sift through catalogs you could find it. Digikey, etc

Back