Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Feb 17, 2012 #2 Untradeable. Anything that costs over 1 million credits is untradeable.
jreb Messages 128 chicago Feb 17, 2012 #3 Schwartz38 Untradeable. Anything that costs over 1 million credits is untradeable. Click to expand... Ahhhhh! I forgot about that! Do you know where i can obtain it?
Schwartz38 Untradeable. Anything that costs over 1 million credits is untradeable. Click to expand... Ahhhhh! I forgot about that! Do you know where i can obtain it?
Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Feb 17, 2012 #4 jreb Ahhhhh! I forgot about that! Do you know where i can obtain it? Click to expand... As of right now, only in the used car dealership. Or with a 2002 ticket. I think it costs 1.5 million credits.
jreb Ahhhhh! I forgot about that! Do you know where i can obtain it? Click to expand... As of right now, only in the used car dealership. Or with a 2002 ticket. I think it costs 1.5 million credits.
jreb Messages 128 chicago Feb 17, 2012 #5 Schwartz38 As of right now, only in the used car dealership. Or with a 2002 ticket. I think it costs 1.5 million credits. Click to expand... Alright thanks!
Schwartz38 As of right now, only in the used car dealership. Or with a 2002 ticket. I think it costs 1.5 million credits. Click to expand... Alright thanks!
Cade (Banned) Messages 96 Texas Messages cade04 Feb 17, 2012 #6 I won one from a B Spec race. Forgot which one though.
Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Feb 17, 2012 #7 Cade I won one from a B Spec race. Forgot which one though. Click to expand... Oh yea that is correct! Let me go check which one. Edit: You can win it from the MR sports cup in B-Spec expert.
Cade I won one from a B Spec race. Forgot which one though. Click to expand... Oh yea that is correct! Let me go check which one. Edit: You can win it from the MR sports cup in B-Spec expert.