Cadillac Escalade HPE1000 by Hennessey Performance Engineering 2015

• Thread starter JR98
  • 29 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
THE FASTEST ACCELERATING SUV IN THE WORLD

The Hennessey Escalade HPE1000 is the fastest SUV in the world producing 750HP thanks to a twin turbo upgrade that adds a whole list of parts that allows it to accelerate faster than a Nissan GT-R.

*The following is from www.hennesseyperformance.com*
Power:
  • 1000 bhp @ 5,900 rpm

Performance:
  • 0 - 60 mph: 3.3 sec.
  • 11.3 sec. @ 124 mph

Performance figures are based on the 2011 Cadillac Escalade running on 93 octane fuel. Other truck and SUV performance numbers may vary due to the size and weight of the vehicle.

HPE1000 Twin Turbo Upgrade Includes:
  • Forged & Balanced 427 cid LSX Engine
  • High Flow Cylinder Heads
  • Hennessey HPE1000 Camshaft
  • Intake Manifold Upgrade
  • Upgraded Fuel Injectors
  • Upgraded Fuel System (Pump, Lines & Rails)
  • Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
  • Dual Wastegates
  • Air-to-Air Intercooler
  • Dual K&N Air Filters
  • Electronic Boost Controller
  • HPE Stainless Steel Turbo Manifolds
  • High Flow Catalytic Converters
  • Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
  • 160 Degree Thermostat
  • HPE Engine Management Calibration
  • All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
  • Professional Installation
  • Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
  • Hennessey Exterior Badging
  • Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
  • 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty

hpe1000-suv-dyno.jpg

Cadillac-Escalade-Hennessey-HPE550-02.jpg

cadillac-escalade-hp_800x0w.jpg

HPE550-Cadillac-Escalade-Video-650x340.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
....Hmm, no pics?
It's just a standard Escalade with a big engine, I will try and find pics of it though. Why can't they just put the damn pics on the official website?

One thing I must also say is that this engine tuning is also available on similar GM SUV's made since 2007.

So hennessey you do anything to help the cornering? No? Are you sure-oh straight lines only? Ok im sure we can deal with that. Brakes... you do anything with them? Oh right you painted them red... off to the strip then...

It's just a standard Escalade with a big engine
And it appears to still be wearing Cadillac badges.

Which suggests that this is a tuning package.

Which would require the title to start "Cadillac Escalade"...

I'm just curious why you think that fits the title requirements. That's two in two I've asked you to change to fit the guidelines and you've changed to still not fit them.

I don't have the time to waste telling you twice in every thread. It should be done right the first time and for it to still be wrong the second time is unacceptable.

0-60 would vary depending on the kind of start the car got, and how accurate the timing was.

....:odd: Dude, yer too serious. You know I was being sarcastic, right?

...And as for the name...hmm, how 'bout Cadillac Escalade HPE1000 Tuning Package by Hennessey Motor Sport 2015?

....:odd: Dude, yer too serious. You know I was being sarcastic, right?

...And as for the name...hmm, how 'bout Cadillac Escalade HPE1000 Tuning Package by Hennessey Motor Sport 2015?
I changed it to Cadillac Escalade Hennessey HPE1000 Tuning Package 2015. It is hnow Cadillac Escalade Hennessey Performance Engineering. Best way I can think of putting it is Cadillac Escalade HPE1000 by Hennessey Performance Engineering 2015. Hennessey Performance Engineering is how they are branded, not Hennessey Motor Sport.

I changed it to Cadillac Escalade Hennessey HPE1000 Tuning Package 2015. It is hnow Cadillac Escalade Hennessey Performance Engineering. Best way I can think of putting it is Cadillac Escalade HPE1000 by Hennessey Performance Engineering 2015. Hennessey Performance Engineering is how they are branded, not Hennessey Motor Sport.

....:embarrassed: My bad. Still stuck in the 90s ya see....:boggled:

I changed it to Cadillac Escalade Hennessey HPE1000 Tuning Package 2015.
And I fixed it so it actually fits the guidelines. Along with the code-mess that was the first post. This is what Preview is for - or should be for.

Back