Cafè menu archive

• Thread starter Epos
  • 9 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi all, I am trying to do menu 43 neoclassic competition but I can’t find cars like Jaguar xjr-9 ‘88 in the in the Legendary cars Shop.
I’ve found out that to unlock the legendary cars I should have completed Café menu 17 which I didn’t.
Is I possible to complete old menus? Or is there any way to get the cars in another way?
Thanks for your help

I should have completed Café menu 17 which I didn’t ... Is I possible to complete old menus?
It shouldn't be possible that you haven't completed it...

Can you provide screenshots?

Are you asking why you can't specifically find the XJR-9 in the legends dealer? That's because it runs on a daily rotation.

If you need a car to complete the menu book with, any of the old Group C machines should work - that means the 787B, R92CP, Sauber C9, XJR-9 or 962C. Make sure you grab whichever shows up first.

Menubooks are seperated into "basic menu books" that you do in order (up to the last ones which can be selected in any order)
and "extra menu books", which you just do on the fly.
The legendary car dealer as well as the used car dealer both change the cars on offer regularly.

Menubooks are seperated into "basic menu books" that you do in order (up to the last ones which can be selected in any order)
and "extra menu books", which you just do on the fly.
The legendary car dealer as well as the used car dealer both change the cars on offer regularly.
Thanks all for your reply, in the legendary shop this is all I see, and in my menù collection it shows that I have not done menu 17 (that I read is the one that unlock the legendary shop). I checked in the menu archive but it only let me see the menu 17 but does not let me do it.

Attachments

• 8EEF813E-9132-4115-88E5-D3F3B090B5D2.jpeg
    8EEF813E-9132-4115-88E5-D3F3B090B5D2.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 05701767-FC94-4171-BED5-FDF81A879B06.jpeg
    05701767-FC94-4171-BED5-FDF81A879B06.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 16
in my menù collection it shows that I have not done menu 17
It doesn't show a picture, because there isn't one - it's the Trial Mountain Championship, so there's nothing to collect to create a picture of and "My Collection" only shows images of car collection menu books - but you have completed it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to progress any further in the game and it wouldn't be in the Archive in the first place...

As you can see from your screenshot, you have unlocked the Legendary dealership, otherwise you wouldn't be able to access it to take the screenshot. The dealer only stocks ten cars at a time and these change on an approximately daily basis. We have a thread that logs these changes.

You simply need to wait for the car you want to come up.

Thanks all for your reply, in the legendary shop this is all I see, and in my menù collection it shows that I have not done menu 17 (that I read is the one that unlock the legendary shop). I checked in the menu archive but it only let me see the menu 17 but does not let me do it.
Open "menu books" and then "archive" instead of going to "collection"
1678123733061.png

That way you will see which menubook has been completed.
1678123649693.png

You have already completed Menu Book 17; otherwise, you would not have been able to progress through any of the Menu Books beyond Menu Book 17.

I currently see the following cars available in Legend Cars, and you can purchase any of them to compete in the Neoclassical Challenge:
  • Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84
  • McLaren MP4/4 '88
  • Toyota Supra GT500 '97
  • Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Definitely get the McLaren MP4/4 if you don't have it already (unless you don't race on hard difficulty or you don't care about winning the races or you're one of those aliens and are also very good at tuning), but I hope you have enough credit.

You have already completed Menu Book 17; otherwise, you would not have been able to progress through any of the Menu Books beyond Menu Book 17.

I currently see the following cars available in Legend Cars, and you can purchase any of them to compete in the Neoclassical Challenge:
  • Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84
  • McLaren MP4/4 '88
  • Toyota Supra GT500 '97
  • Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Definitely get the McLaren MP4/4 if you don't have it already (unless you don't race on hard difficulty or you don't care about winning the races or you're one of those aliens and are also very good at tuning), but I hope you have enough credit.
Understood, thanks all for your help!

Back