Cafe menu 14...standstill.

Canada
Revelstoke
I'm at a stand still in this game ,cafe menu 14 with the mustangs I have two of the cars but the Mustang Boss 429 doesn't exist anywhere that I can see and it says I can aquire by competing in Blue Moon Bay Speedway world circuits race...but there is no race...making me sad inside. Any help?

I'm at a stand still in this game ,cafe menu 14 with the mustangs I have two of the cars but the Mustang Boss 429 doesn't exist anywhere that I can see and it says I can aquire by competing in Blue Moon Bay Speedway world circuits race...but there is no race...making me sad inside. Any help?
The car is available as part of the Legends Cars dealership rotation, but yes you should be able to win it at the Blue Moon Bay Speedway, American FR Challenge 550 race.

You will need to start the Menu Book in the GT Cafe section, then follow the yellow compass icon to the race in question.

Does feel like polyphony need to look at this. A lot of users since GT7’s release seem to be on these message boards confused at what to do.

There are zero races available in Blue Moon Bay....sigh...scratch that not sure what I did but that race suddenly popped up thanks again .

Last edited:
Did you go into the Cafe menu and click on the menu again? A lot of people miss clicking on the Start button on the menu because for some reason PD decided that you need to do that instead of it just starting each menu when they unlock.

Did you go into the Cafe menu and click on the menu again? A lot of people miss clicking on the Start button on the menu because for some reason PD decided that you need to do that instead of it just starting each menu when they unlock.
^^

Plus you can only have one menu book selected at a time. If you selected another by accident and there’s yellow icons for other races you can reselect the menu book you want to work on

There are zero races available in Blue Moon Bay....sigh...scratch that not sure what I did but that race suddenly popped up thanks again .
You have to look for the compass icon, wherever it is, this is the region and event to select.
If there is no compass icon, you missclicked and didnt start the menu but instead cancelled back into the previous menu.

Back