Cafe Menu Book 9 - Tokyo Highway Paraqde

• Thread starter Szlevente
  • 8 comments
Canada
Canada
I try to enter Cafe Menu Book #9 - Tokyo Highway Parade but it shows ‘In Progress’ and does not let me enter to the race. Anyone can help please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 53
Are you going to the actual entry for the event and trying to enter, or are you trying to enter it from the screen you showed us in your screenshot? You need to do the former.

Are you going to the actual entry for the event and trying to enter, or are you trying to enter it from the screen you showed us in your screenshot? You need to do the former.
I was trying to enter from the screen on my screenshot. I do not know where else I can enter? I went to the world map and to Japan but don’t find the event. The reason I am trying to complete this event because I would like to unlock the online playing

I was trying to enter from the screen on my screenshot. I do not know where else I can enter? I went to the world map and to Japan but don’t find the event. The reason I am trying to complete this event because I would like to unlock the online playing
You have to go to the circuit in question through the world circuits menu. You will see the yellow menu dot to guide you.

The menu book 9 Hyper Car Parade is a 2 race Championship. You get to it from the world circuits page. Its at the bottom of the page below where you would select one of the 3 continents. When you navigated to Japan you'd gone too far.
Select World Circuits from the main menu. It's at the bottom of that page.

Last edited:
Tokyo parade is a championship so doesn’t appear in the Asian group of tracks, it’s down below on the main world circuit screen…
IMG_0378.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back