Calibrate your display

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just a friendly reminder if you haven’t done this in a while like me. I’ve just been reminded how pretty this game really is with a properly calibrated display.
I don’t think I’d done this since I got the game and I’ve moved rooms since then so the lightning is different.
Just use the in game calibration tool In the options menu. The game looks so much better for me now. Thought I’d post in case anyone else hasn’t done this in a while. Delete if inappropriate. Cheers :cheers:

Just a friendly reminder if you haven’t done this in a while like me. I’ve just been reminded how pretty this game really is with a properly calibrated display.
I don’t think I’d done this since I got the game and I’ve moved rooms since then so the lightning is different.
Just use the in game calibration tool In the options menu. The game looks so much better for me now. Thought I’d post in case anyone else hasn’t done this in a while. Delete if inappropriate. Cheers :cheers:
Friendly tip: don't calibrate the game to your screen, calibrate the screen to the in-game tutorial. For example go to the white calibration and change the contrast until you can't see a thing at +1, then bring it back to 0. Same for black calibration: change the luminosity until you can't see a thing at -1, then bring it back to 0. I've seen a few videos and sometimes the colors are not what they should be at all.

Back