California Drift Meet Up!! (San Fransico area)

Hey guys, this isn't any special event. What i want to put together is a event were i can find local drifters in the San Fransico Bay Area to meet up one night for some crazy drifting fun. I'm planning to host this some time around November most likey the 3rd week of Nov. whitch is the 19th & 20th. We will be having a set route around the Bay Area for known and some unknown drift spots.

There will be some risk as anything we drifters do, theres always a risk. If you do come, you have to agree that you came on your own free will, and if anything happens to you or you car, or get in trouble with the law it is at your own cost.

Ok now that i have that out of the way lets get down to the details.

If you live around Bay Area, please give me a map to known drift locations that you know of. I want to have a planned route that well take. The time of day we'll be doing this is around 12-3am. This is due to we don't want anyone to be walking or driving around were we will be practicing. So right now i just want to get some details on WHO will be coming and What they will be bringing (you cars). Well lets get some feedback and make this happen.

Cars that will be attending:
NAME: Mike (aka RX-7_FC_DrIfteR)
CAR Rx-7 FC 90'

Drift On....

Back