California License Plate Laws

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danoff
  • 37 comments
  • 3,624 views
Are you kidding? They've been issuing them for 22 years and they're still doing so. They started at AAA 001, hit ZZZ 999 then switched to 001 AAA, hit 999 ZZZ and switched again to AAA0001. It's actually quite a feat - only Delaware's been issuing the same plate for longer (and even theirs has seen some changes, unlike ours).

1984--685LYS.JPG

mi2005.jpg

mi2005-2.jpg


Most people do get the Bridge plate though, and it's hard to blame them. For the record, I have an agriculture, a Protecting our Waters, and two blue base vanity plates.
 
I still want to get an Oakland University one but I don't for see that happening.
 
Don't be so quick to say that - I've seen Grand Valley State!
 
Well I really should support the college I go to. However I'm close to being done (who am I kidding I'll be chaging majors again). Oh well I think when I get a new car I'll get a new plate. I just wish deals on the Blazer would quit falling through, it's pissing me off.
 
No because they are going to give me anything for it. I'd rather just complain about how I can't sell it and then tell myself later one that I was an idiot for wanting to trade it in. I hate myself sometimes, the other me is a stooge.
 
Did you list it in local papers and on the Internet and stuff?
 
Yup its in the Detroit Free Press, Oakland press, and Truck Trader magazine along with online listing.
 
Back