California Motorsports Design Research Survey ($20 PSN card giveaway for a participant)

United States
United States
Hi,

This is a simple, confidential and anonymous survey for my design research project; the project is for the design of a motorsports website that is simple to read but contains all of the crucial information for attending an event or even driving a track. The survey just to gather a few responses. I've gotten approval from mods ahead of time.

For those who participate in the survey through this site, please leave a comment saying that you have taken the survey and a username will be randomly drawn for a PSN gift card worth $20.

Thanks,
Phill

Last edited:
@Iceman220 @kjb @Leadfoot530

Thanks for participating in the survey! My responses were recorded, and I've successfully defended my design choices to complete my degree.

I randomly chose a name of the three of you using a random name picker and @Iceman220 is the person who won through random drawing. @Iceman220, I will send you a message letting you know that you've won, and I will send you a code for a $25 PSN gift card.

Once again, thank you for helping me, and that goes to everyone who didn't post in this thread as well!

Last edited:
Back