Call Me Now by Daiki Kasho (MIDI version)Music 

• Thread starter Its No Use
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Sonic54978

"Call Me Now" (unofficial title) was a video game song that was sung by Dakota Star and composed by Daiki Kasho for the 2005 drifting simulator "Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2", also known as Kaido Racer 2 in Europe and Australia and Kaido Battle 3 in Japan.

The song can be heard in the opening movie of the game, which also shows videos of cars drifting through mountains and cities, and a drift battle between a yellow Acura NSX and a red Nissan Silvia. Unfortunately, the full version of the song was lost forever, and the 2-minute opening movie is the closest thing we can get to the original version of the song.

However, I've been working on a MIDI version of this song that is going to be longer (I'm aiming the song to be at least 3 or 4 minutes long). While this is basically the same song, just covered, I added a few changes. Here's what it sounds like so far, just click the link below.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/fd3od2ss791eag9/Call+Me+Now+(Preview).mp3

How does it sound? ^^

Wow thanks bro, been searching this song since forever lol

And I knew it that it was from Dakota Star haha!

Ah finally it doesn't sound the same :(

But still a good song man, well done!

Can you do a favor for me bro? Don't know if you can do it, but it would be cool af if you remove the cars sound from the original song. :)

Not the same, but im glad you did it. This song reminds me the old day playing the game and my dad. I just miss it so much.

The only thing missing is someone to sing it. Still you did a great job. Thank You.

Back