Called out but no show

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Didn't have to make a thread about it, but its true. As far as I know he talked a lot of crap saying "Prodigy sucks, gay, little kids, etc, etc. and NISMO is better, they're a 'real' team, etc. etc."... Nismo called us out once already, we showed up and they flaked. We rechallenged and his excuse is his team doesn't do team battles after he went on about how their so much better. It is really pathetic and immature honestly, especially as a leader of NISMO.

Truthfully, I wanna know who they "beat" because apparently they said they beat Redsuns, and Prodigy and everything. which I think is garbage. Redsuns is a pretty good team and I have yet to even see ALEX and "team Nismo" drift, and When they do decide to face us, we'll make sure to have the video posted of the battle, otherwise they can say whatever they want.

Honestly, I don't know. He talked to so much crap it was hard to keep up with it all. Maybe someone else can shed more light on the issue.

Burst would wipe the floor with them. ive tried drifting with him and he kept claiming I was bumping into him when i was leading.

Yeah apparently he claimed he beat Team Burst. and his team is "50x better than everyone else. and that he could Moch us" whatever Moch means. lol

This is a useless thread to just call out someone.

Come on now? what makes you any better by doing this?

devintheninja
he gets pissed whenever you dont judge his way and starts bickering

Poor guy, just trying to be cool I guess. I asked him if he wanted to set a date later in the future for a team battle but he continued talking smack and ignored me. Oh well no big deal.

The OP isn't in Prodigy, nor did we tell him to make this thread. There is some sense in making this thread, but it would have been best posting it in both team's threads...

i was bored i needed something to read while im at work. but what happened tonight in one of the rooms prompted me to make this. for the last few days that i have been on every room i have been into he has called out someone and pretty much belittled people. i thought it was time for him to be called out.

Poor guy, just trying to be cool I guess. I asked him if he wanted to set a date later in the future for a team battle but he continued talking smack and ignored me. Oh well no big deal.

i offered to be one of the judges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back