Calling all drifters who want to take part in some d1 style drifting.

goodboy199006
Rules and regulations:
1) You mast have a active youtube account
2) To activate yourself in the tournament you must let me know via youtube and this can be done by typing in pc180sx in the search bar
3)once you have done that then you can add me as your friend so it shall be easier to see your videos or you can post them under the name GT3 COM DRIFTING after you have uploaded them to youtube
4) Your videos will be judged on ,speed,control,smoke,style,angle and so on
5) The first track to be tackled will be mid field you will be notified via youtube and and this thread on up coming track which will be tackled
the competion will start as of now you will have 4 weeks between each round
6) You will only have 3 un edited laps so on the video you should only have the starting count down of the first lap right threw to the end of the thrid lap

You will have to reply to this thread to announce what car you will use you can the same car or you can change during the each round but you willl have to reply wich car you are using for that round.

you tube has some very good drifters but can you do better can you be crowend the drift king of youtube you wont no till you give it a go so dont hesatate on this chance to show the world your skills

You might need to wait awhile before anybody responds here. GT3 is the slowest of our forums, unfortunately.

You might need to wait awhile before anybody responds here. GT3 is the slowest of our forums, unfortunately.

Yep, the feller has it right there. I responded in a private message but then seen this and felt i couldnt let PB get away with having the only reply:sly: I think i was the last of a dying breed here in the GT3 section, the fact i kept doing it so long after everyone moved on prob shocked more than a few around here....

GT3 was the best game of the franchise in my opinion...but I didn't think people still played it :P

It's 2009 for god's sake :lol:

GT3 was the best game of the franchise in my opinion...but I didn't think people still played it :P

It's 2009 for god's sake :lol:

Does it being 2009 make the game not fun anymore? I think its pretty sad that a game that old is still better than newer racing games when the technology is so much better giving the developers more options and more things to be able to do.

GT4 & 5P are still pretty fun & intense, just in a different way. I'm stilll working my way slowly thru GT4's massive library of cars (2 years now!) and GT5P has a whole new physics engine. :) Oversteer is BACK, baby!

I'll always remember GT3 for its awesome graphics, tho, and some intense racing, too. :) Not enough cars, tho. :(

Yeah, no doubt GT3 was the best GT, but still common guys :P

Best? What makes you say best? It aint the best! NOne of them can be called "best". Each GT has cool features the others lack.

im sorry i coudln't be on here to try and get things started. but some reason i think gt3 is the best when it comes down to drifting. but when when it comes down to better cars then its gt4 and gt5

I could do it...but am I bovvered though?

Back