Calling all graphic designers and creative artistic people!

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
I'm trying to make a logo that uses my real name initials of KG or KRG. Daniel Ricciardo has a cool one for his initials and I noticed Charles Leclerc has one as well. I like the design they have with the angular lines. Can someone help me come up with something to put on my cars in GTSport?

CharlesLeclerc.jpg
Daniel-1512778935@x768.jpg

I came up with this real quick, combining the letters. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20180708_113000_HDR.jpg
    20180708_113000_HDR.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 30
Do you think the same logo could be done but without it going down to a point and staying straight along the bottom?

Too late to join in? Probably not what you look for, but I found this one interesting. :P Google has a loooot to offer. :D

KG.png

Attachments

• KG.svg.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 7
Can one you guys make these and as usual I'll upload? The first one I can't find a larger version of, but can it still be made so in-game it's not blurry when enlarged? Again, always appreciate you guys and your fine work!

55ba8afe7bcbd_thumb900.jpg

kg_by_kurtgeiger_brl.jpg

I'm really digging the squared design and want to use it on more things. Would someone be able to make a high resolution version with clean edges? I'm thinking it will have to be done from scratch but it's just straight lines so how hard could it be/long could it take? No rush but much appreciation to anyone that takes the time to do this for me. I'm always very grateful that you artists are out there. 👍

I'm really digging the squared design and want to use it on more things. Would someone be able to make a high resolution version with clean edges? I'm thinking it will have to be done from scratch but it's just straight lines so how hard could it be/long could it take? No rush but much appreciation to anyone that takes the time to do this for me. I'm always very grateful that you artists are out there. 👍
I did an SVG for you, if you want it. Was about 10mins of work; that square logo is pretty simple.

(link is to my dA stash, don't worry, it's nothing dangerous, lol)
https://sta.sh/download/16953268957...060f1f6ae2f9e691fd74626377c33db&ts=1534272515

Back