Calsonic Blue paint?

England
England
aceferrarifan1
I'm trying to find a paint colour in GT6 that is as close as possible to the shades of blue found on the following cars:

Nissan CALSONIC Impul GT-R '08

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE '00

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R '93.

Tell me the name of the paint colour, how to get the colour, and which type of paint it is (solid, metallic, pearlescent, etc.)

Example post:

Colour name - Imperial Blue
How to obtain - Purchase Ford Focus RS '02 in this colour. (Car costs 41,410 credits)
Colour type - Solid

Try Nissan Champion Blue only on the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec LM edition 1996.
I've tried that, and it's a little bit close to azure than I would like.

See, I'm looking for a Calsonic blue for a race build that I want to start. It's for the GTS-R R31 skyline. I found a spec-sheet on Nissan's HERITAGE website for the race version and I want to do a race-build on the road model as the race version is not in the game. I also want the colour for a Primera touring car that I did awhile back.

I'm trying to find a paint colour in GT6 that is as close as possible to the shades of blue found on the following cars:

Nissan CALSONIC Impul GT-R '08

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE '00

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R '93.

Tell me the name of the paint colour, how to get the colour, and which type of paint it is (solid, metallic, pearlescent, etc.)

Example post:

Colour name - Imperial Blue
How to obtain - Purchase Ford Focus RS '02 in this colour. (Car costs 41,410 credits)
Colour type - Solid

You don't sound like you need help... more like demanding the community to give you what your looking for in a format that you want............... try using words like please and thank you, it goes a long way for a newcomer such as yourself

Back