Calsonic Impul GTR '08 or Mobil 1 NSX '01

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbobclay
  • 17 comments
  • 2,907 views
Messages
153
Messages
LastLeafFan
I don't have much time with family commitments this time of year and am thinking of entering an event with the 2 cars listed above as the only options. I have both of them and have never driven either but unfortunately don't have time to test them.

I am of average skill and prefer a car that corners well.

Any input is appreciated.
 
GT-R more stable. NSX is fast but not as stable. it depends on your driving style. just do some hot laps with them
 
take the nissan it's premium and it's newer and it's faster... END OF
 
They both corner well but the NSX cars tend to get twitchy, and I think the GTR is overall a faster car.

I say go with the GTR.
 
Xanavi GTR.👍 There's just something about the Calsonic Skylines that makes them seem slower than the others..:odd: or maybe it's just me.
 
I have to go against the rest and say NSX.I took my Raybrig out for the Laguna Seca 200 and after a while I got into it and produced some pretty good times,although it still could catch you out if you were losing concentration.
 
Use the Calsonic GTR, it is the best gtr but not by much. It also have the highest pp among the premium supergt.
 
GTR, as i personally love all those Gtr cars
 
Thanks Guys, I appreciate the input.

I have made up my mind, the GT-R
 
EDIT: Just read above message
 
If you have the standard Takata Dome NSX, that's what I'd use. More stable than the Mobil 1 and easier to lap consistently.
 
If you have the standard Takata Dome NSX, that's what I'd use. More stable than the Mobil 1 and easier to lap consistently.

The Loctite Mugen is the better of the old breed of NSX's. It has a 6 PP advantage over the others. Takata is also very good though.
 
The Loctite Mugen is the better of the old breed of NSX's. It has a 6 PP advantage over the others. Takata is also very good though.

The Loctite and Mobil 1 are identical, same PP 595 with max aero, same default suspension settings, same gearing, they even feel the same, they're the same car with different decals.

The Takata is unique being the only '03 NSX and has more PP than the Loctite/Mobil 01's at 596 It's 20 KG heavier, but has a couple more BHP and torques.

Which ever one works for you is the one thats best. 👍
 
👍 i stand corrected. The series of old JGTC NSX's are my favourite in the game. Such good fun to drive. I find the premiums a little more unpredictable.
 
Test them, see which one fits you.
I've beten both of those cars on Nurburgring in my YellowHat Supra. Don't get me wrong though, I've been smashed buy the Calsonic GTR as well, so I'd say go GTR. :)
 
Back