- 52
Skill: professional
Competition: GT World Championship
Race: Grand Valley Speedway (first race in series)
Running the calsonic skyline, purchased and installed only upgrade option- stage 4 turbo. Medium-slick tires.
Getting whipped by the 787b.
Is the AI subject to tire limitations like me? I mean, he pits once on the 6th of 10 laps, and he corners like hes on super-soft tires . I watched the replay from inside his cabin- his tires dont even go green until the second lap- where-as mine are green half-way through the first lap.
CHEATER!
btw- thank goodness we're back on-line... i was suffering withdrawl yesterday
Competition: GT World Championship
Race: Grand Valley Speedway (first race in series)
Running the calsonic skyline, purchased and installed only upgrade option- stage 4 turbo. Medium-slick tires.
Getting whipped by the 787b.
Is the AI subject to tire limitations like me? I mean, he pits once on the 6th of 10 laps, and he corners like hes on super-soft tires . I watched the replay from inside his cabin- his tires dont even go green until the second lap- where-as mine are green half-way through the first lap.
CHEATER!
btw- thank goodness we're back on-line... i was suffering withdrawl yesterday