Camaro IROC Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter t_ray_z28
  • 12 comments
  • 632 views
Messages
737
Messages
t_ray_z28
Anybody have a stock Camaro IROC Concept they would be willing to give up? I would like one for sentimental reasons, and I never seem to see them anymore on my UCD. Throw me ideas for what you want, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!
 
I have a red one, I'm not sure how many miles though. I'd be more than glad to pass it on after the reset tomorrow. :D
 
I reakon I got it :)

If you have any of these, we can trade :)

Fiat500 L '69

HondaS2000 Type V (EU) '00

InfinitiFX45 Concept '02

MazdaMazdaspeed Atenza '05

Mine'sBNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00

Mitsubishi3000GT MR (J) '95

Nismo400R '96

NismoGT-R LM Road Going Version '95

NissanSILVIA spec-S AERO (S15) '99

SpoonFIT Race Car '03
 
@cali3-1 - What would you like for it?

@Nitrous ox - I'm pretty sure I have the 05' Atenza I'll have to check when I get the chance! Since Cali3-1 mentioned it first, I'm going to let that be first pick! If it doesn't work out, I'll let trade you the Atenza Thanks!
 
Well, considering I have a surplus of cars, how about I give it to you for a paint chip of your choice?
 
Well, considering I have a surplus of cars, how about I give it to you for a paint chip of your choice?

Ha! that would be awesome! you don't want anything in particular? :dopey:
 
Haha it's your pick! :D
 
Redneck. *cough, cough*
 
Haha it's your pick! :D

Well awesome! I appreciate this! t_ray_z28 is my PSN, I can send it your way possibly later tonight or for sure tomorrow! :dopey:
 
Well awesome! I appreciate this! t_ray_z28 is my PSN, I can send it your way possibly later tonight or for sure tomorrow! :dopey:

I'll send tomorrow after reset. 👍
And the friend request is on the way :)
 
Car will be sent today after reset :)
 
Back