Camaro race car - what colour

  • Thread starter Thread starter gumpy
  • 17 comments
  • 637 views
Messages
1,119
My version of the game is PAL/Asia Pacific.

My Camaro Race Car is green and I have won and sold 2 more of them and they were green.

Are there any other colours ?

The one on the prize list here is black. (in the American Championship)
 
I got a blue one. There are probably many colour options. Or is it just bad luck for you? :cool:
 
I have a black one. :)
 
I have a black one, looks pretty nice and shiny.
 
easy choice...black, black and black ;)
...the blue one is also nice to look at
 
This car looks best in black, although I have had it in blue and red previously.
 
I got mine in green i thought it looked pretty cool no complaints.
 
Just won the red one.

Because I won 3 green ones I thought that was the only colour but now I will try to win the others and probably keep 2 or 3 of them.
 
Black too. With some Gold/Silver BBS LM's, it's purrty.:D
 
i also got a yellow and white one with some black highlights...very nice
 
Back