Camaro SS Edge Special exhaust glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattZR1
  • 5 comments
  • 693 views
Messages
932
United States
Peoria, AZ, USA
Messages
MattZR1_81
Ok I noticed last night I tuned up the Edge Camaro and it seems like every exhaust except for the titanium racing exhaust has a very lacking sound. Like all I hear is the transmission noise more than anything on stock exhaust up to titanium semi-racing exhaust. I was racing on Tokyo R246 if that matters at all.

Did anybody else notice this as I tried out the regular SS Camaro and never ran into this issue?
 
The Edge SS moves upgraded exhaust from the rear of the car tot he side. I don't know if the regular SS does this though; it probably does.

Also, has anyone noticed that the Edge SS has more wheel and bodykit options than the regular SS?
 
I went straight for the titanium myself, didn't bother with the other systems. Spose I could try it tonight and listen. Acutally, I need to jump back into the Edge (been a while) so I might just do this.

Yes, the bodykits were a nice surprise. They didn't hold anything back it seems with this car 👍
 
Yea, the extra body kits were a nice addition. I noticed one of the mods actually removes the fog lights.
 
Yea, the extra body kits were a nice addition. I noticed one of the mods actually removes the fog lights.
Really? Thats pretty cool.

Had no idea, didn't even think of looking at other mods that may take place with bodykits. Will have to keep an eye out on other cars too.
 
I think it's the extensions that kill off the fog lights; they cross right over the lights, so PD is just like, "Eh, get rid of them." :)
 
Back