Camaro SS "EDGE SPECIAL" specs for replica

  • Thread starter Thread starter berettagt88
  • 26 comments
  • 2,155 views
Messages
795
United States
ohio
Messages
beretta-gt88
I'm looking for specs for this car.Stock:weight,gearing,suspension,LSD Hp and FT-LBS so I can make a replica for those of us who didn't get the Camaro I bought the GT5 XL edition so I missed the opportunity to obtain it any help would be greatly appreciated.This car can't be borrowed because it is DLC. So far I have fiqured out the paint chip.
 
Last edited:
there's not any specs for the whole car like building a replica of ZL1 camaro if I wanted to as an example.I have been to that site but not much help.


Dont be so ungratefull, The specs are on there you need to look for them.

Select cars, then filter, then model and you will have stock specs and tuned specs.
You wont get gear ratios/lsd etc but others are there. I would expect them to be the same as fitting the same components.
 
Dont be so ungratefull, The specs are on there you need to look for them.

Select cars, then filter, then model and you will have stock specs and tuned specs.
You wont get gear ratios/lsd etc but others are there. I would expect them to be the same as fitting the same components.

I appreciate any help thanks all I found is hp,weight and FT-LBS at least I think it is tourque 542
 

Dont be so ungratefull, The specs are on there you need to look for them.

Select cars, then filter, then model and you will have stock specs and tuned specs.
You wont get gear ratios/lsd etc but others are there.

I'm sure he'd be grateful when someone actually lends him a hand... so let's give him a little help:

I have an unmodded Edge Special and here is what you were looking for:

HP: 427@6000rpm
Weight: 1755kg
47/53 Balance
Torque: 420ft-lb@4500rpm
PP: 497
Gearing:
1st: 3.010
2nd: 2.070
3rd: 1.430
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.840
6th: 0.570
Final: 3.450
-It lists top speed at 295mph
Suspension:
Spring Rate- 5.1, 4.5
Dampers and Anti-Roll bars- 1
Toe: Rear .20
Everything else is 0
LSD: (Standard) 5, 20, 10

Enjoy! :)
 
I'm sure he'd be grateful when someone actually lends him a hand... so let's give him a little help:

I have an unmodded Edge Special and here is what you were looking for:

HP: 427@6000rpm
Weight: 1755kg
47/53 Balance
Torque: 420ft-lb@4500rpm
PP: 497
Gearing:
1st: 3.010
2nd: 2.070
3rd: 1.430
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.840
6th: 0.570
Final: 3.450
-It lists top speed at 295mph
Suspension:
Spring Rate- 5.1, 4.5
Dampers and Anti-Roll bars- 1
Toe: Rear .20
Everything else is 0
LSD: (Standard) 5, 20, 10

Enjoy! :)


Did it ever cross your mind that I dont have this vehicle, Look where im from ?
 
To be honest, I don't know why you bothered posting if you didn't feel like you could help him.
 
Mark
Did it ever cross your mind that I dont have this vehicle, Look where im from ?

..negative nancy.. :p
 
I'm sure he'd be grateful when someone actually lends him a hand... so let's give him a little help:

I have an unmodded Edge Special and here is what you were looking for:

HP: 427@6000rpm
Weight: 1755kg
47/53 Balance
Torque: 420ft-lb@4500rpm
PP: 497
Gearing:
1st: 3.010
2nd: 2.070
3rd: 1.430
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.840
6th: 0.570
Final: 3.450
-It lists top speed at 295mph
Suspension:
Spring Rate- 5.1, 4.5
Dampers and Anti-Roll bars- 1
Toe: Rear .20
Everything else is 0
LSD: (Standard) 5, 20, 10

Enjoy! :)

Thanks I will build a replica for everyone who didn't get this I will put it in the real replica thread again thanks a million you rock.
 
Be sure to post a picture when it's done! :D
 
How do I post a picture?
Like this:



EDIT: here
 
berettagt88
How do I post a picture?

Host through a site like Tinypic or Photobucket. There's a FAQ in the Photomode section.
 
Host through a site like Tinypic or Photobucket. There's a FAQ in the Photomode section.

thanks will post as soon as I build it I'm at work right now see ya thanks for your help everyone who helped me:dopey:
 
berettagt88
thanks will post as soon as I build it I'm at work right now see ya thanks for your help everyone who helped me:dopey:

Helping is against the AUP.
 
To be honest, I don't know why you bothered posting if you didn't feel like you could help him.


Read my first post I pointed him in the rght direction :banghead::banghead:
 
Mark
Read my first post I pointed him in the rght direction :banghead::banghead:

Well stop it.

Pointing isn't polite.
 
It was a blunt point, Honest. :)
Oh. Well, as long as it can be passed around to everyone...



...waitaminute...
 
I'm sure he'd be grateful when someone actually lends him a hand... so let's give him a little help:

I have an unmodded Edge Special and here is what you were looking for:

HP: 427@6000rpm
Weight: 1755kg
47/53 Balance
Torque: 420ft-lb@4500rpm
PP: 497
Gearing:
1st: 3.010
2nd: 2.070
3rd: 1.430
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.840
6th: 0.570
Final: 3.450
-It lists top speed at 295mph
Suspension:
Spring Rate- 5.1, 4.5
Dampers and Anti-Roll bars- 1
Toe: Rear .20
Everything else is 0
LSD: (Standard) 5, 20, 10

Enjoy! :)

Thanks,after looking at the specs of a Camaro SS '10 in the UCD all specs are the same as you gave me. except HP/FT-LB


Camaro SS"EDGE SPECIAL" replica

426 HP/6000rpm
419 FT-LB/4500rpm

Parts to buy:

Intake System:Racing Air Filter

Paint Chip:Amaranth Pearl from a Mini in the UCD


I hope this helps anybody who wants this Camaro this the best I can do. Enjoy
 
I know this is bringing back an old post but could I get one of these Edge Special Replicas
 
I know this is bringing back an old post but could I get one of these Edge Special Replicas

You could simply buy and build it yourself from the details already posted in the thread.
 
Back