Camaro Zl1 1LE Package '18 Daytona tri oval

• Thread starter MyL
  • 8 comments

MyL

United States
United States
I have not raced online since gt7 and I only raced nascar then. And i found a nascar group that runs the Camaro at the Tri Oval and i just cannot keep up they run 40:80's on their own and the best i can get is in the mid 42's and help on a tune would be much appreciated. I asked for help from the group being a newbie but they ignored me. The room rules are 1533kg/710ch. Thank you for any help you can give.

I think it's French for horsepower. Cheval (horse) something.
It certianly makes sense in combination with weight. I didnt figure that out.

Edit:
So it seems it is the base power of the car, just with reduced weight.

Last edited:
It's 3380 lbs, 700 hp. I've been able to get my times down to the 41:10's but I cannot come close to the range of 40:60-40:80's that these guys are running by themselves. I can't keep up in the slipstream and just end up doing my best to stay out of their way in the race. Any help at all is appreciated.

Last edited:
MyL
I have not raced online since gt7 and I only raced nascar then. And i found a nascar group that runs the Camaro at the Tri Oval and i just cannot keep up they run 40:80's on their own and the best i can get is in the mid 42's and help on a tune would be much appreciated. I asked for help from the group being a newbie but they ignored me. The room rules are 1533kg/710ch. Thank you for any help you can give.
HERE IS MY CONTROLLER SETUP WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO RIDE IN 40.8
The configuration AT 710 HORSES AND 1533 KG IS TO GET RPPROCH2 AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO REALITY IN THE NASCAR CUP

Back