smokedj84 Messages 58 Messages djsmokedj84 Mar 8, 2012 #1 I jus heard of the edge camaro and I want one can somebody help me I have a few tickets I could trade
I jus heard of the edge camaro and I want one can somebody help me I have a few tickets I could trade
M MrDIABLO876 Messages 547 Messages theediablo876 Mar 8, 2012 #2 smokedj84 I jus heard of the edge camaro and I want one can somebody help me I have a few tickets I could trade Click to expand... It's a DLC car.
smokedj84 I jus heard of the edge camaro and I want one can somebody help me I have a few tickets I could trade Click to expand... It's a DLC car.
Chico acsc Messages 850 Lisboa Messages Chico_acsc Mar 8, 2012 #3 smokedj84 I jus heard of the edge camaro and I want one can somebody help me I have a few tickets I could trade Click to expand... The car itself is untradeable, and you could only get it from a promotional code, and I think all codes have expired by now. Sorry!
smokedj84 I jus heard of the edge camaro and I want one can somebody help me I have a few tickets I could trade Click to expand... The car itself is untradeable, and you could only get it from a promotional code, and I think all codes have expired by now. Sorry!
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Mar 8, 2012 #4 It's DLC thus being untradeable. And you could only get it by using a limited time offer code which all are expired now.
It's DLC thus being untradeable. And you could only get it by using a limited time offer code which all are expired now.
smokedj84 Messages 58 Messages djsmokedj84 Mar 8, 2012 #5 Oh well thanks people I guess I wasn't missing much any way
aland18 Messages 385 Messages aland18 Mar 8, 2012 #6 smokedj84 Oh well thanks people I guess I wasn't missing much any way Click to expand... Try searching the web for the promo. Chances are that is expired for good but I will say that I was able to get mine a few months after the promo supposedly ended. Edit to add: Looked around, it may still be active. Worth a shot. Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
smokedj84 Oh well thanks people I guess I wasn't missing much any way Click to expand... Try searching the web for the promo. Chances are that is expired for good but I will say that I was able to get mine a few months after the promo supposedly ended. Edit to add: Looked around, it may still be active. Worth a shot.