Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
That was a tough race.. I honestly thought, I would have done better but then I look at the guys on the grid and I realize why :). It ain't easy.

On another note, we're not the only ones who like to put in the work..

https://us.motorsport.com/f1/news/norris-sim-racing-better-driver/4339178/

Pretty cool article to read. I agree that it takes hours to get to get a sim car to be at the top of its capabilities. As I said before....I ran a few leagues back in PC1 and I didnt think this one would be any different.....but with the time that not only myself but everyone else here puts into each weeks race.....it amazes me that everyone can be that dedicated to wanting to succeed. I'm honored that not only do we get 16 people each and every week but that everyone puts the required time in to have not only their car at its peak best but their knowledge of every inch of that weeks track. You guys definitely satisfy my need for competitive racing...............Mega can also satisfy that need if he can make it thru the first lap.

P.S. Just giving Mega a hard time.....he had a bad week this week. That kid has shown he is Group A material over the last 5 months

Also...the mock race will be tonight with Qualifying opening at 7:30pmEST and a 40 minute mock race to follow at 8pmEST

Pretty cool article to read. I agree that it takes hours to get to get a sim car to be at the top of its capabilities. As I said before....I ran a few leagues back in PC1 and I didnt think this one would be any different.....but with the time that not only myself but everyone else here puts into each weeks race.....it amazes me that everyone can be that dedicated to wanting to succeed. I'm honored that not only do we get 16 people each and every week but that everyone puts the required time in to have not only their car at its peak best but their knowledge of every inch of that weeks track. You guys definitely satisfy my need for competitive racing...............Mega can also satisfy that need if he can make it thru the first lap.

P.S. Just giving Mega a hard time.....he had a bad week this week. That kid has shown he is Group A material over the last 5 months

Also...the mock race will be tonight with Qualifying opening at 7:30pmEST and a 40 minute mock race to follow at 8pmEST
I can always blame senility....

Unk, I totally forgot to explain to you what my concern was for that Set Up Guide last night in the lobby :)... After glancing through the guide yesterday, I couldn't help but think that maybe, this guide is for PC Version only? Or, is it also good for the PS4 version of the game as well?
I think its for project cars in general i like it cause it explains alot in detail about what to do when your car is doing something you dont like. I just thought i would share what i found in case some of the guys were having problems or new to tuning like i am

Hey guys, this is the video of my Mom's accident you were asking for.

VID-20190221-WA0001_1.gif

We will be having a mock race at each track tonight at 7pm EST. I will have a 30 minute qualifying and start the first race at 7:30pm EST .....then a small qualifying and race at Indy Oval at around 8pm EST

Here are the Indy highlights. Since this race was about pack racing I went about making the video a little differently. Definitely got some of the good racing though. Too damn bad it didnt record the finish though

Report #3 has been updated with the standings after Season #13. Congrats to all the prize winners and also congrats to XxMega-PridexX on winning the new Playstation Gold Headset.

All in all I feel like this seasons car provided some great racing although I am glad to see it go.

Also.....the vote for next seasons car class is at the top of the page. Please cast your vote before Friday night midnight EST.

For Season #14 I will be giving away a copy of Dirt Rally 2.0. We will use the same chart process we did for the headset this season

Do to being disconnected tonight......Unfortunately I will not be able to make a highlight video this week

Back