Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Ill be back in group A soon. Hopefully the f355 will be our next car.
Hanable, have you had a chance to drive the F-355's yet bud?

Knowing you, you probably have done your homework already :).

The reason I ask is because, several people have voted on cars in the past without ever driving them :boggled:. This method has it's obvious flaws, as cars in this game tend to handle differently then initially perceived.

I implore all of you to please take the cars out for a spin prior to clicking that vote icon.

Well the good thing about going back to B is the chance at winning a first place prize. First place in A is hard to come by
Eh i still rather be in A class. Idk i like the idea of trying to do the impossible to beat the best like you camel, onespace, j mutt and rednose.Yea Pots its one of my favorite cars next to the old 911 and 69 camaro. The f355 a fun car that i can use my shifter and i dont have to do any aero tuning.

Eh i still rather be in A class. Idk i like the idea of trying to do the impossible to beat the best like you camel, onespace, j mutt and rednose.Yea Pots its one of my favorite cars next to the old 911 and 69 camaro. The f355 a fun car that i can use my shifter and i dont have to do any aero tuning.

Love the desire......I too want to race with the fastest I can find. We have many of them here

CDA8B7A7-9946-40D9-B3FF-ED3316155239.jpeg
Whatever the next combo is I need to step up my game. I’ve been underperforming so far, you bastards are fast. Maybe this contraption will help. Just need to find something to attach it to.

That contraption will help you.....it will also make the game so much more fun.

I may bow out for this season.

Bear I would really really really hate to see you drop out but if you decide to.......let me know. I have 3 guys who have been waiting months for a roster spot.

Well, I just voted and am pleasantly surprised at the results. So far that is, as it's still early. :)

I may bow out for this season.
Come on Bear. You should like these cars, as they have some of the biggest culhones around. :lol:

View attachment 804982 Whatever the next combo is I need to step up my game. I’ve been underperforming so far, you bastards are fast. Maybe this contraption will help. Just need to find something to attach it to.
Oh stop it, you're so money dude.. But, what the heck happened to your PS4? :lol:

@potvinsuks on that topic, I see in your sig that you have the wheel stand pro. How is it? I am limited by the fact that my wife barely supports/tolerates my “sim” racing and will not allow anything permanent or not aesthetically pleasing and I have tens of dollars instead of hundreds. Was looking at the wheel stand or playseat.

The playseat isn't an eyesore at all. Not sure of the newer models but the one I have....the seat folds down and the whole rig can be moved fairly easily.

Sorry to hear she isn't to supportive of your hobby.

Well, I just voted and am pleasantly surprised at the results. So far that is, as it's still early. :)

Come on Bear. You should like these cars, as they have some of the biggest culhones around. :lol:

Oh stop it, you're so money dude.. But, what the heck happened to your PS4? :lol:
They tried running these cars in the pits league. They pretty much killed the league. If I remember correctly it was pretty much a tuning contest. And they were far too fragile. I just didn't enjoy driving them
Alex or hazard would be able to give you more info regarding what all happened with them.

That contraption will help you.....it will also make the game so much more fun.

Bear I would really really really hate to see you drop out but if you decide to.......let me know. I have 3 guys who have been waiting months for a roster spot.
Just for the lmp season. If it's ok, I would like to rejoin after the lmp season is finished

It's that bad bear?
It's probably just me. they seemed to handle like super fast go carts. They ran them in pits league. After the second race I bowed out as I couldn't race even close to competitive without causing someone damage or getting damaged myself. I felt bad ruining someone's race, and was just as frustrated when it happened to me.
From what I remember they were very fragile, I think I got 10 damage just from hitting a cone.
But that's just my experience, I think I'm just too old for those cars. give someone else a chance.
That being said. I hope I am welcome back In the next series.

It's probably just me. they seemed to handle like super fast go carts. They ran them in pits league. After the second race I bowed out as I couldn't race even close to competitive without causing someone damage or getting damaged myself. I felt bad ruining someone's race, and was just as frustrated when it happened to me.
From what I remember they were very fragile, I think I got 10 damage just from hitting a cone.
But that's just my experience, I think I'm just too old for those cars. give someone else a chance.
That being said. I hope I am welcome back In the next series.
Ah i understand. I have a hard time with aero cars myself.

The playseat challenge is ordered so I can attach my new contraption and experience the game the right way for a change. Should arrive mid week. This all is going to take some getting used to I’m sure but I’m excited.

The playseat challenge is ordered so I can attach my new contraption and experience the game the right way for a change. Should arrive mid week. This all is going to take some getting used to I’m sure but I’m excited.

Dude if you think you had fun before you dont know what you are in for now.

Go ahead and start figuring ways to sugar coat the wife.

Also....I need votes from everyone on a car from the LMP1 2016 class. Either post them here or send me a PM on PS4 with your choice

Dude if you think you had fun before you dont know what you are in for now.

Go ahead and start figuring ways to sugar coat the wife.

Also....I need votes from everyone on a car from the LMP1 2016 class. Either post them here or send me a PM on PS4 with your choice
Ok I guess I'm in...don't want to lose my spot for next season. I'll just start at the back and try to stay out of the way. No preference on car choice.

Perhaps. It was a 2016 model so I thought that is what it meant. I’ll have to revisit this tomorrow. What are the cars then?

Latest Posts

Back