- 153
What would really make GT5 for me is a replay editor. Don't really care about Youtube upload, but the ability to make a piece of video like all those previews we saw that really started the hype for GT5.
It's a real shame that a lot of the detail in this game is missed purely because we don't have access to enough cameras. It's also a shame that there is no 'look around' feature for the replays where you could perhaps be the passenger in the car and use the analogue stick to look about whilst driving.
Having said all this, I was suprised to stumble across 2 extra camera views accidentally in a reply. If you press the rear view button then left or right on the joypad, you can see into the rear view left and right corners! I've been playing the game since launch and have never come across this before.
Is there anything else anyone has stumbled across nomatter how small and thought it was pretty neat?
The other thing I liked was how at night, the lights from cars behind you light up the interior view of your car.
It's a real shame that a lot of the detail in this game is missed purely because we don't have access to enough cameras. It's also a shame that there is no 'look around' feature for the replays where you could perhaps be the passenger in the car and use the analogue stick to look about whilst driving.
Having said all this, I was suprised to stumble across 2 extra camera views accidentally in a reply. If you press the rear view button then left or right on the joypad, you can see into the rear view left and right corners! I've been playing the game since launch and have never come across this before.
Is there anything else anyone has stumbled across nomatter how small and thought it was pretty neat?
The other thing I liked was how at night, the lights from cars behind you light up the interior view of your car.