Camera shake - please let us disable it

• Thread starter Arthur-A
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
I'm playing on a controller from cockpit view. What annoys me the most is the horrible camera shake, especially with quick lateral maneuvers. With how it is currently is way overdone and not realistic at all. I would rather turn it off completely then watch those hectic unnatural shakes.

Devs, please add an option in the settings to turn the camera shake off.

Ideally, I would love to see in cockpit camera movement implemented the same way as in FH5, they done a great job.

Did you somehow accidentally set Wobble 2 on? Wobble 1 isn't drastic at all. I can't remember if there's an option to turn wobble off all together

Both Wobble 1 and Wobble 2 are annoying for me and make cockpit view unusable, which is a shame as it was always my go-to camera option during the GT6 and GTS days. I really really hope they add the option to disable it and go back to the GTS style cockpit camera.

Last edited:
I'd love to have an option to make it the same as it was in GT Sport, I played every minute of that game in cockpit view and enjoyed it. However I cannot say the same for GT7, even on wobble 1 it feels like I'm playing a bad rFactor mod from 15 years ago. I'd suspect it's much better using a wheel because the inputs aren't as abrupt, but that's not really a solution.

I don't know about wheel, but when using controller, any wobble setting is obnoxious.
I can well imagine that and I'm sorry for the users of a pad. As a wheel user I have to say that for me there is no better and deeper immersion than with Wooble 2, however I only use this view for fun to "enjoy" the game NOT in races where something is at stake for me. But that's not because of the Wooble, but because I'm not so used to this view and therefore have no feeling for the braking points and the width of the vehicle.

I agree there should be options to disable it.

But I played a lot of NFS Shift 1 and 2. So im used to it 😅

I only found out wobbel one and wobbewl two the last time i went for the WTC800 Spa, i didn't knew what hit me at full throttle with the 787B thru Au Rouge......, I was nauseous immidiately lol, but somehow i could appriciate it after a few laps, i find the tilt on the curb very satifying :lol:

I only found out wobbel one and wobbewl two the last time i went for the WTC800 Spa, i didn't knew what hit me at full throttle with the 787B thru Au Rouge......, I was nauseous immidiately lol, but somehow i could appriciate it after a few laps, i find the tilt on the curb very satifying :lol:
For me it was also in the 787b, because the car is so... indescribable.... plus the good headphones on my ears... turn up the volume... and drive Trial Mountain... what a pleasure, but yeah, I got a little dizzy too.... and I felt myself leaning back and forth in my seat :P

For me it was also in the 787b, because the car is so... indescribable.... plus the good headphones on my ears... turn up the volume... and drive Trial Mountain... what a pleasure, but yeah, I got a little dizzy too.... and I felt myself leaning back and forth in my seat :P
Yeah, the sound is beyond good, that stationary rotory sound when you are fuelling up in the pitlane is allready worth to buy the car :lol: , drives like a dream to, one of the best cars in the game for me sound/handling wise for long stints.

I had my rig setup perfectly for GT:Sport's cockpit view, and then GT7 came out and I had to re-adjust everything to make it work properly. Even now, the camera adjustments are too little to make much difference, so I'm still usually sitting too low in the car.

But yeah, the wobble just needs to go. Very distracting, especially in sector 1 of Suzuka where the interior of the car keeps going from side to side. Feel like I'm on a boat...

I don't understand the debate.

Wobbke 1, wooble 2...this dude wants wobble off. He's right, it should be an option.

I hate cockpit view because of the wobble. Nevermind that, if it's going to wobble like the head of the driver, it should be looking into the corners relative to the the controller input.

Back