Campaign mode - Gold is complete?

• Thread starter shenfrey
  • 2 comments
Just curious, I finished all of the races on the first event and there was never any notification or checkbox to say that this event is finished, is this normal or do I need to do more than get gold to complete the event? I am a bit of a completionist so I was just wondering if there even is anything to confirm the events have been completed.

Nope, if you win that's it. Not even a prize car like old GT games. GT League is just a shell of its former self really. PD only puts it in after people complained the game doesn't have enough offline content for the old school GT fans.

Nope, if you win that's it. Not even a prize car like old GT games. GT League is just a shell of its former self really. PD only puts it in after people complained the game doesn't have enough offline content for the old school GT fans.

I don't think it's bad, I think it's cool there is some offline content. I don't mind not being rewarded new cars, I am new to the game so getting XP is good enough. I just think it would have been nice to have some kind of tick next to the event once you gold it, just for satisfactions sake.

Last edited:
Back