1 1989therat Messages 717 Jan 7, 2006 #1 Well..um..here it is. http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=FB8B1232-D92F-4A8B-B9D5-49A71E7EDF52
Well..um..here it is. http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=FB8B1232-D92F-4A8B-B9D5-49A71E7EDF52
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama Jan 7, 2006 #2 Why did you post the same video twice, in two seperate threads?
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Jan 8, 2006 #3 Umm... I second that. The video was horrible the first time around.
1 1989therat Messages 717 Jan 8, 2006 #4 Well I accidentally posted it again. I have a seperate video to post. Let me post it after church.
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Jan 8, 2006 #5 Damn, all I get on this website is the audio, I can never see the videos.
1 1989therat Messages 717 Jan 9, 2006 #6 FatAssBR Damn, all I get on this website is the audio, I can never see the videos. Click to expand... Are you using Firefox? Do you have Media player 10? Those may be the problem.
FatAssBR Damn, all I get on this website is the audio, I can never see the videos. Click to expand... Are you using Firefox? Do you have Media player 10? Those may be the problem.
1 1989therat Messages 717 Jan 9, 2006 #8 yes..they have been bad lately. performancetrucks.net is much better hosting.