can´t find Lotus Elan or Lotus Europa

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnnybravo1
  • 7 comments
  • 6,896 views
Messages
25
I need any of those cars for the specific one-make races. They are shown in the classic cars of Lotus, but not for sale. I am at the 1000+ day and have run all the special races, most of IB races and all B, A races. Those cars were never available at the car lots.
Any idea? Will I obtain the car (in the car lots) further in the game or win it? They don´t seem to be in the prize's lists.
 
IF it's not in the prize list and you can't buy it then it will appear in the car lot
 
johnnybravo1
They don´t seem to be in the prize's lists.
PAL GT4 Car Prize List

(...)

EUROPEAN HALL:
(...)
British Light Weight Car Race:
LOTUS Europa Special '71
(...)
 
johnnybravo1
I need any of those cars for the specific one-make races. They are shown in the classic cars of Lotus, but not for sale. I am at the 1000+ day and have run all the special races, most of IB races and all B, A races. Those cars were never available at the car lots.
Any idea? Will I obtain the car (in the car lots) further in the game or win it? They don´t seem to be in the prize's lists.
Look harder in the prize lists. You win both of those cars.
 
Hear we are.

The Lotus Europa is rewarded for completeing the Pan Euro Championship.
The Lotus Elan is given for completeing the Lotus Classics Event Race.

Anything else?
This is all for NTSC btw.
 
johnnybravo1
he he, pr'haps i´ve sold the junk. sorry, folks.

If you've only been selling junk, you'll still have the two lotuses;) EDIT uhhhh two Lotii.. Lotese... argh.

You'll still have the Lotus. You'll also still have the other Lotus :D
 
Alfaholic
If you've only been selling junk, you'll still have the two lotuses;) EDIT uhhhh two Lotii.. Lotese... argh.

you were right the first time :D
 
Back