Can a Celica GT-Four Drift?

i used the search and came up empty on this.

a while back i won a celica GT-Four in Orange Mica Metallic{nice color} and it's been sitting in my garage since with 0 miles on it.
would it be worth it to make it into a drifting car?

YES

any fr mr 4wd vehicle can drift. HOwever with 4wd one must drift a bit differently... or at least alter setup. With power given to the front wheels understeer naturally occurs without the use of countersteer. If you would like a setup ask and i will give you a general one i use for most 4wd... pretty soon i will be fooling around witht he gt4 more so if you would like to wait i can give you more specific ones...

Normals tires on the Front
Sims tires in the rear

If possible, put VCD to 10%
TCS and ASM to 0

Technique: Yup, 4wd understeer a bit. Break traction like a Rear wheel, but imediatly get on the gas and countersteer. The tactic to prevent spinouts is to get on the gas. But watch out! cuz if you on the gas too much, youll be going to fast for the corner, so you might need to tap the breaks while drifting.

rat head... you set up has too things that take away the challenge of drifting 4wd... staggered tires and a vcd at 10%...

Anyways i pmed you doom...

I never said anything about ff... and yes rr can also drift like any other car that has any power given to the rear wheels... With ff you are severly limited in the way you control your oversteer... the time of the "drift" is a function of entrance speed nad the slip angle of the rear tires...
The gt4 is a 4wd car... Exhaust, why did you bring up ff's???

FF cannot drift in the real meaning of the word, but it can drift through heavy use of the e-brake, and it won't look as good. That's what I've read on the subject.

Back