Can all gift cars be bought back again?

• Thread starter Everpure
  • 6 comments
Denmark
Copenhagen
Starting my first thread here... I have tried searching for an answer in this forum, in the GT7 online user manual, and on "the internet", but I cannot find an answer to this hopefully simple question: Can all gift cars be bought back again, e.g. as the come back at the used cars dealer? I sold a bunch of cars to shortcut completing some of the extra menu books. But now I feel very silly about it, because my OCD (apologies for not being politically correct) tells me that I want them back, even though I might never use them anyway. 😬 So, are there some gift cars that just cannot be purchased again? Or do I just have to wait until they show up eventually? Thank you so much in advance for your answers! 🙏

Every model in the game is buyable in at least one of the three dealerships, with the exception of two special editions (one a pre-order bonus, one a GT 25th anniversary present). But both of those are just basically liveries for existing cars and don't count towards the "Car Pokédex" so aren't worth worrying about.

Prioritise cars you have invitations for over everything else, then cars in the UCD/LCD as they aren't always available.

It's impossible to sell anything you can't buy back. The RX-Vision Stealth, GR Yaris, and x2014 25th cannot be sold. I think you'll find the same is true with the three Porsches handed out recently and the GR Corolla.

I may have a different variant. Mine was DLC included with my 25th Anniversary Edition of the game. Andi won't give me a plug nickel for it.
Yes. You are correct. I bought the 25th Anniversary digital deluxe version. I had to buy another Yaris to then discard the flag Yaris. My mistake in reading what you typed. One of the previous updates, made it so we don’t see the gift cars in the UCD, at all.

Back