I am aware that GT5P is just a demo but is anyone out there capable of wining SP races in the limited number of laps without making any contact?
I love racing a car that doesn't just blitz the field, I love that I have to race & tune my @$$ off to get a win but I still can't win a race without making A significant amount of contact with other AI cars.
By "significant amount of contact" I don't mean bumping cars off the track I mean a lot of rubbing and nudging through turns an hardly any clean passes.
I do tend to be pretty aggressive into turns but I know the complex tracks, eg Suzuka and Fuji, very well.
The cars I tend to use are the ones that really do offer a challenge and not super cars.
Once again, this is not a dig at GT5P I'm just curious to know If I still suck at racing!
Have PD made a "bumper car" short race SP demo or is it possible?
I love racing a car that doesn't just blitz the field, I love that I have to race & tune my @$$ off to get a win but I still can't win a race without making A significant amount of contact with other AI cars.
By "significant amount of contact" I don't mean bumping cars off the track I mean a lot of rubbing and nudging through turns an hardly any clean passes.
I do tend to be pretty aggressive into turns but I know the complex tracks, eg Suzuka and Fuji, very well.
The cars I tend to use are the ones that really do offer a challenge and not super cars.
Once again, this is not a dig at GT5P I'm just curious to know If I still suck at racing!
Have PD made a "bumper car" short race SP demo or is it possible?