Can anyone Confirm these Results

  • Thread starter Thread starter thedeester1
  • 6 comments
  • 938 views
Messages
419
United Kingdom
South Yorkshire
Messages
GTP_Thedeester1
Ok I know there are other threads but I think I have some hard and fast figures. I wondered If anyone can prove or disprove them before I set them in stone so to speak. I got these figures by boring My BOB around Tsukuba for 10 laps at a time in the same cars.

At 500 miles the Oil changes to "Dirty" colour. At 500 miles I also noticed a 1BHP increase in the F430 Scuderia. I changed the Oil then so dont know if it would have gone higher. Maybe 500miles is the best run in period?

At 600 Miles my Bob gets a little wild in the corners and His lap times drop off by about 2 seconds (mood has been low for a long time previous). Hes level 17 and driving in the Clubman cup with a 293bhp car. Up till 600 miles he would win easily every time. After 600miles he starts to slow down and come second. Is 600 miles the milestone for Rigidity? I wouldnt say the car is undriveable just yet however so im gonna keep pushing till it looks as though its on skates!

Oil changes: With the F430 and a Number of second hand cars Ive worked out the Maximum gain an Oil change can Give is ~5% of your original BHP.

Engine rebuilds: Ive worked out that the maximum BHP a rebuild will give is ~10% of original BHP. So the most power a car can loose is about 10%. I dont know if this is cumalitive since I havent got that far twice! Ie that the BHP gradualy reduces after every engine rebuild?

Im still working on the Mileage that the BHP actually starts to drop and when the oil light comes on / How many oil changes are needed before a rebuild. If anyone has these figures please let me know!
 
I just try in one car, my FGT has 8xx hp after a lot of races then i rebuild the engine then they go back to the original hp that was 935 or 945 i dont recall exactly, but i compare with a "new" FGT and the old with rebuild and the new one have the same hp.
So my conlcusion is that the engine rebuild restore your hp to new.

Oh, and i made the oil change instantly when i have the car then after each 10 races more or less.
 
my X2010 is about 150HP down after a long race and lately it only comes up around 40HP with the oil change. but my bob has been running it like a rented mule for the last 2 weeks trying to get to Level 40.

I might throw an engine rebuild at it, but I have 2 others as spares, so it might not be worth the 500K to do it. I wonder at what point the engine lets go....lol
 
I wonder at what point the engine lets go....lol

i dont think it's possible i've been running my B-spec guy in my S.Vettle that the oil change light has been on for about 11 indy enduros and it's only lost about 156 hp, i've been trying to blow up the motor but don't think you can.
 
i dont think it's possible i've been running my B-spec guy in my S.Vettle that the oil change light has been on for about 11 indy enduros and it's only lost about 156 hp, i've been trying to blow up the motor but don't think you can.

maybe 10 24 hour of lemans will do it...my bob just reached 35 this morning....lol
 
60000+ miles on my X2010 without a single engine rebuild, just regular oil changes.
 
Back