Can anyone help me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wolf007
  • 12 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
1
I know that at some point of the game, the milage gets to the car and it results in dropping horsepower. I have a Mustang with 600hp, but the problem is, everytime I finish a race, the car loses one hp. Now I have 597hp, and I'm afraid to continue! Yeah, I know it may sound stupid, but my question is, is there anything I can do to avoid this?

(Please note that I'm changing the oil after every race, and that I compete in the Gran Turismo World Championship at the Beginner level.)

Any help appreciated! (if possible)

-------------------------------------------

Happy racing!
 
The horsepower will decrease at a certain point, but it will level out.. Here's a pic that explains it...

And wecome to the forum..
 

Attachments

  • engine wear.jpg
    engine wear.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 80
Welcome to the Planet. Clone pretty much explained it. Your car will first start to increase in HP then decrease after alot of miles but then stop at a certain HP...
 
The thing CloneHead didn't mention which may be your problem, is that the car could be out of tune.

In addition to the hp increase and decrease over time, the power will drop off if the oil isn't changed. Change the oil and see if your hp goes back up.
 
wastegate put it right
 
Im afraid I dont know what you mean by 'Out of Tune' since to me it referrs to more than one thing...
 
actually i agree with frustrated palm, what exactly is out of tune wastegate??>?
 
Originally posted by Wastegate
The thing CloneHead didn't mention which may be your problem, is that the car could be out of tune.

In addition to the hp increase and decrease over time, the power will drop off if the oil isn't changed. Change the oil and see if your hp goes back up.

Read the first post again, and You'll notice this: "Please note that I'm changing the oil after every race..."
 
The other thing you need to know is that the Mustang, in particular, LOSES hp with the "virgin" oil change.
As you drive it the HP will come back up.
 
Originally posted by BMW X5 SPORTS
actually i agree with frustrated palm, what exactly is out of tune wastegate??>?
lol who DO you agree with? lol a little indecisive there ^_^
 
Originally posted by Gil
The other thing you need to know is that the Mustang, in particular, LOSES hp with the "virgin" oil change.
As you drive it the HP will come back up.


oh!!!

say virgin again!!! :p
 
Back