I bought the game on Saturday but have only just got round to downloading the patch. Did the download last night then did the install and now i can't get onto the game.
It loads up to where it tells you about the terms and conditions being in the menus and then comes up with an insufficient memory error and tells me it needs at least 32mb of space even though i have 70gb of space on the hard drive.
I can't even email PD as their bloody website is down for maintenance.
Any help appreciated
Thanks
Scott
It loads up to where it tells you about the terms and conditions being in the menus and then comes up with an insufficient memory error and tells me it needs at least 32mb of space even though i have 70gb of space on the hard drive.
I can't even email PD as their bloody website is down for maintenance.
Any help appreciated
Thanks
Scott