Can anyone perform "Human Waterspout"?

United States
Georgia
The human waterspout is simply ingesting a gigantic amount of any fluid, water being the most common one, and shoot it back up and out your mouth like a waterspout/hose? It's something that the street magician "David Blane" performed, because I gues it's supposably a super rare talent that not many can learn to do.

But....... I tried doing it with water since for the longest time I was able to regurgitate other things on command, and sure enough the water came firing back out much like what we seen David Blane do. I ask this of ya'll, because I find it so easy to do this trick, that I can't picture this to be a rare talent. There's got to be alot more folks out there that can do this easily.

BTW I did this in front of the camera and posted it on my youtube channel. Im not trying to get views or anything by posting this video, I don't care for the attention like that, this is for entertainment. I just want to know if others can do this too.

[video][/video]

My other half suffered from anorexia for 5 years and bulimia for 12 years, and could vomit on command if that helps!

TB
That's just nasty.

I agree, I almost didn't make the video because I thought it was silly and disgusting, but since there was allegedly less than 10 people in the world who are known to be able to do this, I thought what the heck, if it's that rare then maybe folks on youtube might appreciate it lol. That video is only a few months old and has accumulated more views than most of my other videos combined, and people keep asking me to teach them, if that isn't weird enough lol.

There are folks who can suck fluids up into their nose, and eject it out from their tear ducts. I'm not trying to end up with a nasty infection tho so I'llpass on that lol.
But you really could try the nose though. Call it ''The Shower''.

Do it with cola! :D

I could probably do this too as I can puke on command. In fact, I an petty certain anyone how slams back copious amounts of water could make themselves puke and do it too. But... who really wants too. Puking sucks.

Back