Can anyone translate the menus?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4: Prologue' started by rathead, Dec 5, 2003.

1. rathead

rathead

Dunno know why, but my copy speaks in Chinese. And those characters, are those chinese or japanese? Either way, i cant read either. I can figure most menus, but im kinda confused in the Options Menus. Theres some stuff i cant figure out.

Help?

2. Dave A

Dave A Premium

It's all Chinese/Japanese because it's only for thoes markets. What havn't you figured out yet?

3. Solid Lifters

Solid Lifters

I doubt going to www.altavista.com will help, but it's better than doing nothing.

4. rathead

rathead

For example; theres some text in the options menu thats says " Easy Hard Pro". I thought this might be for the AI, but you dont race against others, soooo.........?

5. Dave A

Dave A Premium

Theres another option to turn AI cars on or off, I think thats the one next to the helmet under the ASM and TCS options.

6. Famine

Famine Administrator

Screenshot me. Famine wa nihon-go o wakarimasu...

7. Soman

Soman

Arigato Famine-san

8. Famine

Famine Administrator

Do itashimashi te.

Edit: Oh I CANNOT believe that was edited out... "Shi" followed by any one of the "T" characters (ta, te, to, tsu) is extremely common in Japanese... I added an artificial space. Pah, I say. Pah! And Pah again!

9. KSaiyu

KSaiyu (Banned)

I got fed up so I'm exchanging the Chinese version for the JP version :D

I've been trying loads of ways to see how to set the brake assist off so I can lock the wheels but cant find a way. Can someone PLEASE tell me which option it is?

10. forget_123

forget_123

too bad i don't have the games .... otherwise i might help u ... or maybe try post up some picture of it. then i will try to translate it..

11. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

Brake assist? Are you sure that's even in the game? I'd like to know what that middle option is on the tyre choice menu. I can assume the first one is road tyres and the last one is racing. But the middle one?

12. KSaiyu

KSaiyu (Banned)

I read somewhere there was brake assist, but there is no option for it :(

The middle tyre is sports, with the default as normal