Can button allocation/rotation range be changed on the Logitech G25?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pingman
  • 4 comments
  • 584 views
Messages
69
United Kingdom
London
firstly I apologise if this is a repost, I searched a few times and have not found an answer.

Is there a way to change the button settings or the wheel rotation amount for the G25 in GT5?

The wheel does not appear to be listed along with the other wheels in the controller selection menu and I can see no way to do it.
 
Last edited:
I don't think so. I haven't found a way to do it and it's not an officially supported device.
 
No, the G25 is not supported in the game, although the do support the Logitech DFGt model which is a less superior wheel than the G25. Don't know why they won't support the G25 since it's made by the same company.
 
For some reason GT5 thinks the G25 is a DFP with a H shifter and a clutch, change the button layout in the DFP settings. For the rotation you're out of luck though.
 
Back