I know you can't use the Ferrari F1 cars in A-spec or B-spec races, but can you still use them online in free run and things like that, or for online does it still have to be an F1 only event?
F1 only races online i'm afraid. I think Ferrari threw their toys out the pram when they found out Red Bull had designed a car in the game that was faster.
Darnit! I'm trading for an F10 tonight with the intention of cruising around online to show it off but I guess I can't even do that with it! Oh well I guess it still has value, so maybe I'll just be able to trade it for something else later. I just don't get why you can use the FGT everywhere but not the Ferrari F1 cars, oh well thanks for the info guys!
F1 only races online i'm afraid. I think Ferrari threw their toys out the pram when they found out Red Bull had designed a car in the game that was faster.