- 76
- sdstig
At the beginning of the game, I knew the Lamborghini Countach was a standard car and I really wanted to get one. I saw that I couldn't buy it in the Lamborghini dealer. I later got one as a prize! I then wanted to see if I could buy it in the dealership now: nope. Why is this? Can you not buy prize cars or can you not just buy standard cars?
What if I get a car I like, but in the wrong color and the color I want ONLY comes with that car?
And is there a way to get these cars (that you can't buy) again without having to trade with friends (none of my friends have GT5) or get through the Use Car Dealership?
What if I get a car I like, but in the wrong color and the color I want ONLY comes with that car?
And is there a way to get these cars (that you can't buy) again without having to trade with friends (none of my friends have GT5) or get through the Use Car Dealership?