Can I change the force feedback in my G27 wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter anarot666
  • 8 comments
  • 1,277 views
Messages
22
New Zealand
New Zealand
When I use to play GT5 there was a option to change the feedback force for the steering wheel (something like 0-100%). Played it last night (I have it set on 100%) and there is a real difference between the feel of GT5 and GT6 though the wheel. Is there a setting on GT6 that I can change to make the wheel feel heavier?.
thx...
 
On the main screen hit the start button, an option menu appears and it can be found in there.
 
On the main screen hit the start button, an option menu appears and it can be found in there.
Sweet as, found it. One last question. On GT5 I can use the paddles or the gear lever to change gear, but on GT6 I can only use the paddles. How do I change the settings on GT6 so I can use both. ... Sorry about these questions..... t=rev...
 
Sweet as, found it. One last question. On GT5 I can use the paddles or the gear lever to change gear, but on GT6 I can only use the paddles. How do I change the settings on GT6 so I can use both. ... Sorry about these questions..... t=rev...
What wheel are you using? I'm on the G27 and both paddles and shifter worked from the start. There is no button or anything to activate to get them to work, they just work.
 
What wheel are you using? I'm on the G27 and both paddles and shifter worked from the start. There is no button or anything to activate to get them to work, they just work.
That's interesting then. I will have to put GT5 back in to make sure the gear lever is still working then. (was working fine until I got GT6 and haven't played GT5 since). Yes it's a G27 set up.
 
In GT6 the gear lever cannot be used with all cars. It cannot be used on cars which are supplied as standard with flappy paddles.
 
In GT6 the gear lever cannot be used with all cars. It cannot be used on cars which are supplied as standard with flappy paddles.
Arr, that is probably it. Will check it out.
thanks....
 
FYI, you can also set G27s to 900, 670, 450, and 240 degrees. Just found this recently. I set mine to 670 now. Made the game a hell of a lot more enjoyable. 900 was way too much. Was hitting myself in the nuts with my fist, when I would round a hairpin, turning at slow speeds, etc.
 
FYI, you can also set G27s to 900, 670, 450, and 240 degrees. Just found this recently. I set mine to 670 now. Made the game a hell of a lot more enjoyable. 900 was way too much. Was hitting myself in the nuts with my fist, when I would round a hairpin, turning at slow speeds, etc.
sweet as. Never knew that as well. trying to get use to the new brake pedal, so I will play around with the steering lock as well. thanks for the info
Trev...
 
Back